Friday, July 22, 2011

Transition Cut Short

My last relaxer was July 10, 2010 and I did my chop on July 20, 2011. I initially planned on transitioning for 1 1/2-2 yrs but when looking at my hair, I felt it was at a length that I am comfortable with. My hair tends to grow really fast which is why I went ahead and cut. I know it will grow even faster now that the dead weight is gone!

I was not afraid of how I would look with my natural hair because why wouldn't I look good with what I was born with?! My main issue was the length. I did not want a TWA and have never had really short hair. I did not want to look in the mirror and not like the length so that is why I waited. I had my hair cut in a short style my freshman yr in college and my hair is a little longer than that right now so I am comfortable with that length. I also know the length will change within the next couple months.

Let the growing begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment