Thursday, June 23, 2011

Current Products


Lately I have been on this Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus product line. When I find a product I like I tend to stick to it. I use this Shea Moisture line minus the spray and still use Kinky Curly Knot Today as my leave-in. I have the Come Clean shampoo and sometimes alternate between using that and the Shea Moisture shampoo if I am not co-washing. I still use Vo5 or Suave conditioner for co-washing. I think I want to try Miss Jessie's and Carol's Daughter. Maybe I will buy just a sample size of the products to try them out. I don't like wasting money!

My styles have continued to be flat twists/bantu knot outs and of course I still use my flexi-rods when I'm not being lazy. An accessory that I cannot live without is the stretch headband and the banana clip. I use the banana clip alot, esp when a hairstyle gets old and I want to make it look like a new style... I just put it into a mohawk with the banana clip!!!

What are your current go to products???

No comments:

Post a Comment