Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Work Out Update

So this food moderation is starting to get hard! Especially with all the Christmas parties going on during the holiday season!  I did give in on yesterday and indulge in all the delectable treats that were presented at the party.... I couldn't help myself!

I have still been doing my hip hop abs... When I do the workout I wear a Curves waist trimming band that I purchased from Avon.  While I like the band and the fact that I can keep up with how many inches I loose, I just found out that I am allergic to it! :-(   

I have been wearing the band over my clothes but thought I might get more from it if I put it under my clothes... big mistake!!!  The next morning after putting it under my clothes, on my skin, I had a rash going around my waist from my belly to my back!  I have never had an allergic reaction but now I guess I am allergic to neoprene!! It is made of neoprene, nylon, and polyester!!  I'm not going to say I will stop using it, but I won't put it on my skin anynmore!

No comments:

Post a Comment