Sunday, December 19, 2010

Transitioning Style: Flat twist out

So I took my microbraids down after 2 1/2 wks... I tried my best to last until Christmas but I couldn't make it, but I got past 2 wks this time!  I washed my hair with my KeraCare sulfate free shampoo conditioned with KeraCare's cream conditioner.... I combed my hair out while the conditioner sat in it, which I left on for at least 30min.  My hair shed so much when I detangled it... We shed hair daily and when having any kind of style that doesn't allow you to comb your hair everyday that shed hair just sits there until you do comb it! So it seemed like alot of hair was coming out but I know it was just the shed hair from the past couple wks.

After rinsing out the conditioner, I used Kinky Curly Knot Today as my leave-in and I love it!! My hair felt so good afterwards.  I flat twisted my hair and will wear a twist out.  This is my go to style when I don't feel like doing anything else.  It is so simple, just wash, condition, leave-in, twist while still wet, sleep on it & let dry over night, and take the twist out the next day!


check out my youtube channel, it only has a couple videos but this is new for me... the start of something new!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment