Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OMG, Hip Hop Abs is beginning to kill me!!!

When I thought it was getting easier and I was getting the hang of it, here came the total body burn...... gah, I was so going to quit in the middle of the workout but did not want to let my body overpower me! I will have my pre-baby body back regardless of the pain.  Pain is temporary, so I hung in there, the whole 41 minutes! It will all be worth it in the end.

As far as my food modification, I stopped eating one meal a day, I was hungry, but I am still drinking mostly water, at least 80oz daily. I have splurged a few times during the holiday Christmas parties.... But I am still refraining from the Big Macs and McDonald's fries for a while... which is sooo hard to do since I looooovvvveee McDonalds!

One issue I'm having is that when I work out I tend to sweat a whole lot, especially in my head..... which does not help my hairstyles at all!! My flat twistouts become frizzy outs so I'm trying to figure out what to do when working out daily since my head sweats so much!

Any suggestions???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment