Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Product Excitement

I purchased some much needed new products today and I am sooo excited... I love hair products!!!

I purchased a Denman brush, a shower comb, an antimicrobial wide tooth comb, some hair clips for holding the hair when in sections when styling, and some headbands. Oh yea, I also purchased some Silk Elements MegaSilk Heat Protectant Spray! I can't wait to use my stuff and to purchase more products and hair accessories.  I'm still trying to find the perfect moisturizer for my hair... I don't want anything too heavy!  I will talk about different products and how they work on transitioning hair later.

I know with products there is trial and error and you have to find what works best for you, but that can get expensive and I have a 2 year old and can't just be wasting money on products that I may or may not use!  I've really been thinking about buying some of Miss Jessie's products and they have a holiday special on their site http://www.missjessies.com until December 31st where you can buy a product and get another one for free.  I will look at a few more product reviews on www.youtube.com before I decide to actually buy!  

Are there any particular products that you swear by especially when transitioning?

No comments:

Post a Comment