Sunday, December 12, 2010

Natural Hair Excitement

Over the weekend I went to a wedding and of course to church.  When going out I am noticing more and more women rocking their natural hair!  I've seen some with twistouts, TWA's, big afros, twist sets, and curls!  It is like I can't help but to notice these women no matter where I am.  I get excited and sometimes a litle envious since I am still in the transitioning stage of the process.  I love big hair and cannot do everything I want with this relaxed hair still at the ends.  But I still don't want to BC because I'm not ready to rock a TWA, and probably never will be! 

Anyway, I just wanted to post of few pics of some people with natural hair for inspiration.  I do not own any of these pics, I just admire their hair!!  What inspires you to continue your transitioning journey or what inspired you to BC or go natural in the first place?






2 comments:

  1. I love hair inspiration pictures. As transitioners, natural hair pics are the motivation to keep you away from the creamy crack when dealing with the two textures gets frustrating. I was actually going to do a post of how I have put my hair inspiration on my twitter background to keep me motivated. Good luck on your journey. It won't be easy, but your hair will thank you in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The pics help me as well... So far I surprisingly haven't had the urge to get a relaxer but the pics of what could be definitely keeps me going!! Good luck to you as well

    ReplyDelete